We have finally sourced our new club kit, please check it out by going to the link below.
Each swim training session you will need to bring the following with you:
- Swimming hat and spare
- Goggles and spare
- Training Fins
- Kick board
- Pull buoy
- Hand paddles if you are in Squad 1, 2 or 3.
- Front snorkel as above.
- Inhaler if asthmatic
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL EQUIPMENT IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR NAME
Each land training session you will need to bring with you
- A large bottle of sports drink
- Yoga Mat
- Skipping rope
- You will need to be comfortable but we ask no overly loose clothing as it may get caught in some of the equipment that we use.
- A good pair of trainers with good ankle support ( no football boots or trainers)
Items we have available for sale at the club
- Club swim hats £5 each
- Club swim hat with your name on it £12 for 2
Please discuss your requirements with reception
We have a wide range of Club clothing to order including poolside tee-shirt’s, hoodies, track suit bottoms, and much more, please ask at reception for an order form.