We have an affiliate account with SwimSavvy so that the club can get 5% of any sales generated to help increase club funds. If you would like to purchase any swim kit please click on on this link to take you to the SwimSavy site.
Each swim training session you will need to bring the following with you:
- Swimming hat and spare
- Goggles and spare
- Training Fins
- Kick board
- Pull buoy
- Hand paddles if you are in Squad 1, 2 or 3.
- Front snorkel as above.
- Inhaler if asthmatic
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL EQUIPMENT IS CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR NAME
Each land training session you will need to bring with you
- A large bottle of sports drink
- Yoga Mat
- Skipping rope
- You will need to be comfortable but we ask no overly loose clothing as it may get caught in some of the equipment that we use.
- A good pair of trainers with good ankle support ( no football boots or trainers)
Items we have available for sale at the club
- Club swim hats £5 each
- Club swim hat with your name on it £12 for 2
Please discuss your requirements with reception
We have a wide range of Club clothing to order including poolside tee-shirt’s, hoodies, track suit bottoms, and much more, please ask at reception for an order form.